Page Properties Report- flag or condition not to show

Jason H June 16, 2021

Good Evening,

I may be using the Page Properties report incorrectly and will accept correction gratefully.

Currently track about a hundred different 'program' status states in Confluence and roll them up into a Page Properties report. Some of these are becoming EOL and I'd like to have them be able to be hidden / not shown with either a flag (on the individual program confluence page) or by sorting /filtering.

Is this within the ability of this macro?

If not, is there a fit from something already available?

Thank you kindly.

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Katerina Kovriga _Stiltsoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 17, 2021

Hi @Jason H ,

We can suggest using our app - Table Filter and Charts for Confluence.

The addon supports dynamic Confluence macros such as Page Properties Report, Jira Issues, Content Report Table, etc. and allow you to filter your data (and set inversed filters to hide specific rows as well), create pivots and visualize your information.

Here is our recent blog post related to the Page Properties Report macro and the Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app for you to check.

Jason H July 30, 2021

My apologies for the delay in responding. Thank you for the information. Indeed, that looks like it would work, however as it is not built in there's security audit and approval... which could take a while... and the budget requests. It is a hard sale when the entire company would have to license it for only 1 program.

I'll keep looking but keep it in mind for future efforts.

Thank you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events