Page Properties Report Macro doesn't display data for multiple Page Properties Macros on one page

Trudy Claspill February 22, 2016

https://confluence.atlassian.com/conf56/page-properties-report-macro-658736894.html

The page states:

Reporting on specific Page Properties macros

You can add multiple Page Properties macros on a page, and choose whether to include all or only specific macros in the report.  The Page Properties macro includes an optional ID parameter that can be used to identify specific Page Properties macros.

To show the contents of: 

• All Page Properties macros in the report - specify just the label for the page.

We have done exactly that, but the report macro displays data from only the first Page Properties macro. Here are the steps I executed;

1. I created a blank page.
  2. I added one Page Properties macros to the page.
  3. I inserted a table into the macro.
  4. I deleted the header row.
  5. I added keys to the first column and values to the second column.
  6. I added a label to the page.
  7. I created a second blank page.
  8. I added the Page Properties Report Macro
  9. I added in its configuration the label (all lower case) from the first page.
  10. I saved all pages.
  11. I confirmed that the page with the report displayed the data from the page with the macro.
  12. I edited the first page - the one with the Page Properties Macro.
  13. At the top of the page I inserted another Page Properties Macro.
  14. I copied the table from the previously added macro into the newly added macro.
  15. I changed on the values in the newly added macro.
  16. I saved the page. Note I had added this second instance of the macro at the TOP of the page.
  17. I refreshed the page with the Report macro. Now it displays data only from the newly added Page Properties Macro.

Our Confluence version is 5.6.6, hosted on our own server.

Has anybody else encountered this problem?

1 answer

1 vote
William Zanchet [Atlassian]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 29, 2016

Hello there,

This is actually a bug as you can see here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-34141

I would strongly suggest that you vote on this issue to increase its popularity and add it to your watchlist for future updates. I also suggest you to comment in the bug, that way our Bugmaster can see how this problem is impacting your business.

WZ

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events