PDF font size

Finn Arildsen February 8, 2024

When I export to PDF, the font is small and difficult to read.  How do I change the font size used in PDF exports?

2 answers

1 vote
Nikola Perisic
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 8, 2024

I am a simple user with no access to any of the settings referred to in the page you point to.   I just want to export a PDF using a font size that I can read.

My workaround is to export to Word - which gives me a Word file that I cannot edit and therefore not change font size.  So then have to save that Word file under another name and be able to change the font size.  Cumbersome.

Nikola Perisic
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 8, 2024

Understood, do you have anyone with the access to this page?  Since they need to make changes to this page by adding a custom CSS.

Very well, but cumbersome that I have to track down someone else just to be able to print a copy of a page.

Thanks for extremely fast response, though :)

Like Nikola Perisic likes this
0 votes
Johns Crista
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 8, 2024

To adjust the font size for PDF exports in Confluence, you can customize the PDF stylesheet. Navigate to the space tools tekken 3, then select "Look and Feel" and "PDF Stylesheet." From there, you can modify the CSS to change the font size according to your preference.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events