Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDF Export Gives "Page Not Found" Error

Derek Dukes August 13, 2012

The "Export to PDF" function is not working for one of our sites. Clicking the link from the Tools menu on the page goes directly to a Page Not Found page.

My original theory was that it was an issue with the temp directory being inaccessible, but the Word export does not appear to have this issue.

The (redacted) URL for the "Page Not Found" that results is:

http://help.(DOMAIN).com/download/emp/pdfexport-20120813-130812-1712-35/(SPACENAME)-(PAGENAME)-130812-1712-36.pdf?contentType=application/pdf

The same issue seems with space PDF and XML exports - the "download" links after the export process go to to "Page Not Found".

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Azwandi Mohd Aris
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 13, 2012
Derek Dukes August 15, 2012

Thanks. It appears that the home directory was put in a non-standard location. By reinstalling using the default locations, we have it working as expected.

1 vote
Anoop K Baby October 11, 2018

I had the similar issue. It was a temp folder issue. My temp folder was simlinked to a folder in shared location. Still not sure why it was not working that way. I unlinked the simplink and created folder in the home folder, which resolved the issue.

Bipin Brahmanandan November 25, 2020

Thanks for the hint. Really helped us.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events