Org Chart

Grant Carter Moore October 5, 2016

Hi All,

We are looking for an add-in/macro for Confluence to create org charts. Can anybody suggest an option? We did find https://www.appfusions.com/display/EDIRC/Home however its not compatible with our version of Confluence 5.10.1

Regards

Grant

4 answers

3 votes
David Toussaint [Communardo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 17, 2017

Another idea would be to try User Profiles for Confluence, which lets you generate org charts automatically based on the Information (your manager) from the LDAP/AD that is connected to Confluence.

Disclaimer: I'm the vendor of that add-on ;)

Deleted user February 12, 2018

Hi David - are there any plans to make your add-on available for Confluence Cloud?

Like Brock Ellett likes this
0 votes
Grant Carter Moore October 6, 2016

Thanks all for you advise.

Regards

Grant

0 votes
Doug Swartz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 5, 2016

The major charting tools will support creating org charts: Draw.IO, Gliffy, LucidChart. These are your classic drag and drop tools much like Visio. I personally prefer Draw.IO, but they will all do the job.

You should also take a look at options like Graphviz Diagrams for Confluence and PlantUML for Confluence. These let you create a drawing, including an org chart, using a simple text description. I find these two especially useful if you would like to generate the org chart from a database or other source.

Milo Test
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 5, 2016

I second LudicChart, but PlantUML is free if a bit unintuitive.

0 votes
Rolf Eckardt October 5, 2016

We use Gliffy for Confluence - it allows to create drawings quickly, visualize and share with others. It comes with a lot of templates and integrates very well. We have high acceptance smile

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events