Option to expand and collapse rows in a table

Stella Wong November 12, 2020

I have a table on confluence which I would like to allow the viewer to expand and collapse a range of rows.   Is there a way to do so?  Thanks!

1 answer

4 votes
Katerina Kovriga {Stiltsoft}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 12, 2020

Hi @Stella Wong ,

You may try the Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app.

Firstly, enable live filtration for your table:

Fri 1-1.pngThen go to the filtering options and choose the Hide columns feature:

Fri 1-2.pngNow you can type in the column names that you want to hide and save changes if required:

Fri 1-3.pngHope this helps your case.

Stella Wong November 13, 2020

I’m actually trying to collapse horizontally, ie for the rows instead.  Any idea?

Katerina Kovriga {Stiltsoft}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 13, 2020

Then maybe pagination will be helpful - our Table Filter macro (that is a part of the app mentioned before) provides such feature as well.

Like # people like this
Stiltsoft support
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 22, 2024

You may try our Table Spreadsheet macro instead of the Table Filter macro - here you'll be able to hide unwanted rows like you do it in Excel.

Hope it helps!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events