Not all tasks displayed in Confluence

Dhiraj_Kumar_Mishra August 22, 2018
I am not able see all the tasks in my task list that are assigned to me.

1 answer

0 votes
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 22, 2018

Using Confluence for reviewing overview of Tasks is not so efficient.

Everything in JIRA and quick to filter / find.

That said, if you really want it in Confluence, makes sure you use the Software Project tool when setting up a Space and link it to the project.

That way all the Epics / User Stories / Tasks and their statuses/assignee will be listed.

Downside: You can't see the titles, only the codes, and the assignee can only be ranked alphabetically; you can't filter.

Further options are available on the Marketplace. Investment is required.

If your company wanted to really invest heavily in Confluence and turn it into a Social Intranet (RefinedWiki is one example, but others available) you can ask the consultants to build it in for you.

Dhiraj_Kumar_Mishra August 22, 2018

My friend is able to the tasks in his task list those are assigned to him in confluence,why not me.

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 22, 2018

Look up the settings each of you have for the Confluence Space in question and compare... rights/settings can be unique per space per user.

Admins/Space Owners can adjust these for you.

Alternatively, if you can share without exposing confidential information, take screenshots of the task lists your friend sees, and what you are not seeing, then share them on the community for further review.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events