Not able to access the wiki web page.

CF
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 21, 2013

When trying to access the webpage, we receive a system error, which I have attached. We have done research on the problem which has led us to remove the plugin-cache directories, restart the service, check postgreSQL, rebooting the box, checked permissions, etc. But we are still getting the error. To give a little more background, we have confluence hosted on a VM running CentOS6 and it was working fine until two days ago when we reduced some of the memory and a cpu due to overallocation of resources. We performed the reduction of resources on all of our VMs, including Jira, and they are all running fine now except for Confluence. Also, we cloned the VM and reallocated the memory and cpu just to see if that would help, but it did not. We have spent the last day or so trying to get it back up for our performers, but have had no luck.

1 answer

1 vote
C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 21, 2013

hi

have you already tried purging ${confluence_install}/work/* directory?

cheers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events