No link, when page title contains a special character

Thomas Zobel May 5, 2013

Pages that contains a special character (like ':' or '/') in the page title have no link (it is just the plain text) when they are send through an action in a workflow.

Confluence Version 4.1.6, Ad Hoc Workflow Version 3.2.5.

If this is a bug is there a fix for a newer version?

5 answers

0 votes
Ulrich Kuhnhardt [Comalatech]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 12, 2013

Hi Thomas,

thanks for the screenshots. Would you mind adding the workflow markup? If you need a secure place please email to support@comalatech.com and reference this page here on answers.atlassian.com

I would like to review the workflow {send-email} macros - and possibly reproduce.

Thomas Zobel June 2, 2013

Hi Ulrich,

I sent an email to support@comalatech.com

Thomas

0 votes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 12, 2013

Sorry, can't see images.

can you please provide your workflow and detailed steps how reproduce?

Thomas Zobel May 12, 2013

I added the screenshots

0 votes
Thomas Zobel May 12, 2013

Hi,

this is the title:

And here is the email:

There is no link only the text.

Do you need more?

Thomas Zobel

0 votes
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 6, 2013

Hi,

can you please provide your workflow and detailed steps how reproduce? Also attach a screenshot where you expect a page link. Thanks.

0 votes
Thomas Zobel May 5, 2013

If this is a bug is there a fix for a newer version?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events