Needing a Part # for an Add-on product

Katie Maynard August 25, 2014

My company is requiring a part number to place in a Purchase Order for an Add-on. The Add-on is Custom Dashboards for Confluence by Simplenia.

Can that be done?

Thanks

Katie

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 25, 2014

Software doesn't generally have "part numbers".

I'd quote the class name, it appears on the add-on details and in the url in the marketplace - com.simplenia.confluence.plugins.customdashboards for this one.

Thanks Nic, you are correct, 'part numbers' are not assigned to software. Truth is my Third-party manager knows that as well.

The issue is we have started using a purchase order format and need a quote. The good news is I have found out how to do that and am getting ready to post my own answer.

Thanks again.

Okay, after some quick research what I found is this. To get a Quote for an add-on one needs to:

1. Go into the Market

2. Locate the product

3. Click Buy it now

a. You will arrive at the Atlassian Store (Order/Quote) page

4. Select Quote

a. You will possible receive an error message if your user account is not associated with a Confluence product.

If this happens

Click Pay Quote

Click Pay Quote again

a. you will and on the Payment Form, Click order form.

b. you will arrive at Quote & Order Form

c. Select Marketplace > Select and Add to Cart

d. Scroll till you find your product

e. Click Add to Cart

f. complete the form

g. Click Add to Cart >>

Just keep following the directions and completing the fields necessary. You will finally get to Save the Quote button.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events