Need a REST API to create confiform from Postman

Vishwas S August 7, 2020

Hi All,

I created a space and page in confluence datacenter using REST API from postman.

Now need a REST API and sample JSON to create confiform from Postman.

Appreciate your support. 

1 answer

1 vote
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 8, 2020

ConfiForms forms are configured through the macros stored on the Confluence page.

This means that you really dont need a "specific REST API" to create a ConfiForms Form.

What you need is to use Confluence REST APIs to create a page in Confluence with ConfiForms macros on it

Vishwas S August 9, 2020

Thanks for your reply. Can you provide document for the same. That is document for how to use Confluence REST APIs to create a page in Confluence with ConfiForms macros on it.

Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 9, 2020
Vishwas Srinivasa August 12, 2020

Hi,

https://docs.atlassian.com/ConfluenceServer/rest/7.6.2/#api/content-createContent

In the above document I am not able to find how to add ConfiForm macros while creating page.

Can you help in that.

Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 14, 2020

As mentioned in my 1st comment - the storage format you post via this method should have definitions of a ConfiForms macros.

Do like this: - create a form via UI and check the storage format it has. Copy it.

Use it to create the page with this copied storage format and you will create a page with a form

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events