Navigation tree is missing in Chrome after upgrade to 5.1.2

CM Team June 30, 2013

We upgraded to Confluence 5.1.2 and now the navigation tree is missing from the left pane in Document theme. It works correctly in Firefox and IE8.

Known issue? Workaround or fix for this?

4 answers

0 votes
setycz December 10, 2018

I had the same issue, what helped me was to clear all browsing data in Chrome, i.e.:

- go to menu

- "More tools" > "Clear browsing data..."

- make sure "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files" for "All time" are checked

- tap "Clear data"

- restart Chrome

I hope this helps.

Jakub

0 votes
Alica Park
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 18, 2013

I upgraded Confluence to 5.1.4 and I'm experiencing the same thing.

0 votes
BernardoA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 1, 2013

Hi Seth,

Sorry for that, actually this bug report is restricted only to Atlassian and for developers..

This is the summary of the bug:

Doc Them Page tree does not work well in Chrome

Actually this bug ha been closed because we were not able to reproduce this problem. Please ensure if you have the latest version of Chrome and remove all webn-browse Addons if you have.

Cheers,

Bernardo

0 votes
BernardoA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 30, 2013

I believe that you're experiencing this known bug:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFDEV-4948

If so, there are no resolution yet but it's still under analysis, that being said, you can vote on this bug and follow up.

Bernardo

CM Team June 30, 2013

Hey Bernardo....That page doesnt like me. :) This is what i get....

Permission Violation

It seems that you have tried to perform an operation which you are not permitted to perform.

If you think this message is wrong, please contact your JIRA administrators.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events