Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My name is not visible for Administrator

Joanna Komorowska June 1, 2021

My Administrator wants me to assign a permissions to access some pages.

When she types my name in the filed "Share page", my name is not listed.

Please add me wherever, to make my account visible.

1 answer

0 votes
Clark Everson
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 1, 2021

Hi @Joanna Komorowska ,

When you say your Administrator, are you referring to a Space Admin or Confluence Admin? In Cloud there is also another level, Site Admin.

If for your Confluence Instance, then your admin should check to see if you have the proper user settings. If they have questions or information to add here they can feel free to update this.

If you have settings as a user in your Confluence instance and they can see that you have the proper space permissions then you should be fine. However, depending on the setup your user could be being pulled from LDAp or an external directory, or it could be from an internal directory. Without knowing how your specific Confluence instance was setup by your Admins (Confluence Admin and Site Admin) it would be really hard to give some suggestions as your overall instance will be unique. And the Admins (Confluence and Site) are the ones that have the ability to fix these issues.

Best,

Clark

Joanna Komorowska June 3, 2021

Thanks Clark, I got an information that I don't the Confluence license. I have requested for a one.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events