My Smart Linked Pages are not Searchable in the Left Rail Space Search

Janice Cruz
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 6, 2024

I created a new Confluence space for my team where I needed to consolidate information from several other team's spaces. Because of the volume of pages, I didn't want to duplicate all of the pages into my space and I wanted to ensure I was able to to see any updated information on those pages.

I smart linked all of the pages into my space. However, in the search bar in the left rail that is designated to find pages in my Confluence space, the search bar cannot find any content related to smart linked pages. It will only find pages that I created from scratch. 

Is this a common issue and are there any resolutions? Is this the expected behavior of smart links in a space?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Ned Lindau
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 6, 2024

Hey Janice — my name's Ned and I'm a product manager on Confluence. Thanks for finding this bug! We're working on fixing it now, and I'll update you here once we have a fix in place.

Ned Lindau
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 9, 2024

Thanks again for reporting! This should be fixed by end of day tomorrow.

Like Janice Cruz likes this
Janice Cruz
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 17, 2024

My team submitted a support request and gave me this ticket for tracking - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-78415

I have confirmed it's working. Thanks for the speedy resolution!

Like Ned Lindau likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events