My Post completely disappeared, help.

Eren Kempfer November 15, 2018

Hi everyone, I just spent 4 hours writing an article, and it has completely disappeared. I was making changes and all the sudden Confluence Logged me out and once I came back the article I was writing was not there anymore. There was not even an older save or anything, unless I am missing one.

Anybody have experience with this? Is there a hidden recovery mode?

Thanks,

Eren

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Scott Theus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 15, 2018

Hi @Eren Kempfer,

I'm sorry to here that! Losing a draft is one of the most frustrating things I ever run into in any application.

There are a couple of places you can look..first check the "your work" section by clicking the link in the left hand navigation column from your Confluence space's home page:

Yourwork.JPG 

If it is not there check in your profile (click the icon for "you" in the bottom left corner) and select "profile." 

profile1.JPGprofile.JPG

Hopefully it will be on at least one of those places. 

-Scott

Eren Kempfer November 16, 2018

Hi Scott,

Thank you very much for that, I have no idea how I may have missed this. It has worked and I have it back :)

Success!

Best,

Eren

Scott Theus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 16, 2018

Awesome! Glad I could help.

-Scott

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events