Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Filter Gadget in Confluence

Amna Imtiaz June 28, 2021

Hi ,

I have a dashboard on Jira where I have used Multiple Filter Gadget. I want to create the same dashboard on Confluence but I don't see Multiple Filter Gadget in the list of gadgets available on Confluence. 

Is there a way to add Multiple Filter Gadget on confluence OR is there a way to migrate the existing dashboard on Jira to confluence?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
shruti gupta
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 29, 2021

HI @Amna Imtiaz 

If you not able to see the particular Gadget in Confluence then there is  workaround which i prefered to use is the iFrame macro.In This macro the dashboard URL need to copy in URL section and other field for adjustment .

This will populate the whole dashboard of Jira into the Confluence page .

Amna Imtiaz July 2, 2021

Hi @SH

Thank you so much for the suggestion. I tried using iframes earlier but the issue with iframes was that it was not displaying the burndown chart from the dashboard. All other gadgets were displayed except for the burndown. Actually it keeps on loading and never displays the burndown chart. Any solution to this?

2 votes
Katerina Kovriga {Stiltsoft}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 29, 2021

Hi @Amna Imtiaz ,

We can suggest trying our app - Table Filter and Charts for Confluence.

It allows you to create dashboards based on the standard Jira Issues macro (filter, create pivots, perform calculations and visualize your data) - please, look here and here for examples.

Maybe you'll be interested in a live demo from our team - we'll be happy to show you some hints related to your cases.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events