Multiexcerpt shows bold in target page

Mark Pitt December 21, 2022

Ticket SUP-4196 seems to have gone missing in action, so raising same here, changed email to work address @Leslie Gilbert _Appfire_ @Ture Hoefner 

In source page Multiexcept : .....

I have a table with normal formatting in the rows.

In the target page same appears in bold.

1 answer

0 votes
Mark Pitt December 23, 2022

Ticket SUP-4196 seems to have gone missing in action, so raising same here, changed email to work address @Leslie Gilbert _Appfire_ @Ture Hoefner 

Not sure the issue here, I cant see how to raise or access support.  I have now changed my email address to work mark.pitt@lloydsbanking.com, I cant see how to access the support site etc.

Basic problem is that a table with bold shows bold throughout on the multiexcept include -d page.

Leslie Gilbert _Appfire_
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 29, 2022

@mark I am so sorry that you are not seeing our response. You may be running into JSDCLOUD-1367 or you may have notifications in your Jira turned off so you are not seeing a copy in your email?

You can try opening our portal  in a brand new web browser or in incognito mode. Then logging in with your work email account that is on the ticket. 

The information we need to proceed with troubleshooting your email is as follows 

Unfortunately, we can’t reproduce the issue that you are sharing with us so we have some additional questions.

• What version of the App are you using?
  • If it is not 5.6.23 can you update to the most recent?

This update would not necessarily fix the issue you are experiencing but will eliminate any interactions that fixed bugs have resolved.

• Are you experiencing this error on only one set of MultiExcerpt/MultiExcerpt Includes?
  • Can you reproduce this on a new very simple set of pages?
  • Do you have any global apps that interact with or affect formatting?
Leslie Gilbert _Appfire_
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 4, 2023

@Mark Pitt I hope you had a lovely holiday. Please feel free to reach out to us when you are able. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events