Moving to another confluence

Bahman Sharzad July 19, 2018

Hi,

is it possible to move som space or document from confluence in cloud version to server version?

And How?

is there any tools?

4 answers

0 votes
Bahman Sharzad July 24, 2018

i find import under Rum-tools. but they ask for import register. i place zip file under 

'atlassian home' /restore 

They say:

The specified registry does not exist or can not be accessed.

conf.png

0 votes
Bahman Sharzad July 24, 2018

I export as xml (i get a zip file) but in server version i do not have a backup and restore under general configuration ( login as admistrator).

Igor M.
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 30, 2018

Hello,

To import a space you have to do it via Backup and restore administration page.

Are you certain you are logged in with an account that has all the right in Global Administration?

Regards,

Igor

0 votes
Bahman Sharzad July 20, 2018

Hi Igor,

i don't want to move all document from clud to server. it's only a few document in som space.

just say 2 or tree sub document from from each space.

Igor M.
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 24, 2018

You can create XML exports of pages or page trees by following Export Content to Word, PDF, HTML and XML guide, and then import them into your server instance, see Import Content Into Confluence guide for reference.

0 votes
Igor M.
Atlassian Team
July 19, 2018

Hello @Bahman Sharzad

Sure! You can move whole instance or individual spaces by exporting them to XML and then re-importing them in server platform. Check out Migrate from Confluence Cloud to Server guide for details.

Regards,

Igor

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events