Moving labels between spaces

Mike Harvey September 1, 2015

Hi, 

I have just purchased the labels cage plugin and would like to know if its possible to move labels between spaces?

Basically I have created about 50 labels in 1 space and would like to add these to another space, instead of having to add them all in again - is that possible?

3 answers

0 votes
Daniel Bajrak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 3, 2015

Hi,

version 3.0 has been available since 18 of August but only for Confluence 5.8.x. All changes for this version has been also implemented for older version of Confluence (5.1 - 5.7.x) and released yesterday as version 2.9. In this version you have everything exactly as in version 3.0. Due to architecture of Confluence versions of plugin 2.9.x and 3.0.x will be similar but for different version of confluence (5.8.x and older).

Best Regards

0 votes
Adie Grogan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 3, 2015

Thank you Daniel this is very useful however when will version 3.0  be available?

My current version is 2.9. 

Many thanks

Mike 

0 votes
Daniel Bajrak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 1, 2015

Hi Mike,

from version 3.0 of labels cage you can use predefined dictionaries for selected space (or global dictionaries for all spaces where labels cage is enabled). You can copy or move dictionaries between spaces, so it's possible to move labels in this way. Dictionaries allow you to decide in easy way which labels should be available is space or moved to other spaces. From version 3.0 you can also add possible to have labels outside dictionaries, but those operations are not available for that kind of labels.

I hope I've helped you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events