Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modify the header area in Confluence on Demand

Matt July 3, 2013

Wondering if it is possible to format the header area containing the logo, file/page path, and page title. They are incredibly crowded together on the page, and really take away from the rest of the layout (see attachment image)

It seems there are many restrictions in the onDemand version of this product, just want to see if I'm missing this somewhere.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jeison
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 3, 2013

Hi Matt,

You can't actually modify that in OnDemand at the moment. I see that you're making use of the 'Documentation Theme' in that space, so how about changing to 'Global Look and Feel' instead? That will move the logo to the sidebar, possibly creating a "cleaner" look.

To modify the space theme, make sure you have "Default theme" set under the global settings (Confluence Admin > Themes). Then, follow the steps here.

You may know that already, but just in case.

Hope this helps.

Matt July 3, 2013

Thanks for the tips. We are using Confluence primarily for documentation, so changing to the default theme might be counterproductive for us.

Unless there is a way to hack the default theme to look like the documentation theme, and still take advantage of the cleaner header?

Is it also true that I cannot change a space's logo when I'm using the documentation theme? I've changed the global default logo, but it seems I can't change it at a space level.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events