Meeting notes template not working?

Web Master May 14, 2013

In on-demand Confluence, tried creating new page (Create), selecting workspace, then clicking on Meeting Notes. Get blank page that just says "Let's Get Started" but nothing else. If, instead of clicking Meeting Notes just click Blank Page, then everything seems to work fine. What is wrong with Meeting Notes? See same "failure" in Chrome, FF, and IE. Thx.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Web Master May 19, 2013

Bug fixed.

0 votes
Jeison
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 14, 2013

Hi there,

Have you checked your "Meeting Notes" template? Just go to that space admin section, inside templates. You might have disabled/edited it.

Web Master May 14, 2013

Template is there - and it was never edited. And it still doesn't work. Other thoughts?

Jeison
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 14, 2013

Is "Meeting Notes" the only blueprint presenting this problem? Let us know if you get the same behavior with "Product Requirements" or "File List". Also, can you attach a screenshot of the resulting page (where you see the get started message)?

Web Master May 14, 2013

There are 5 templates in there. Blank page and Blog post works. File List, Product Requirements, and Meeting Notes fail. Not sure where to attach a screen shot (I don't see any place to upload an image), but it is simply a popup window that replaces the Create dialog box that simply reads "Let's get started" and nothing else.

Jeison
Atlassian Team
May 14, 2013

Hmm, that looks like a bug to me. I'd suggest you to raise a ticket at https://support.atlassian.com to have an engineer's help.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events