Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maybe wrong path for my sites?

Denise Kopf May 25, 2023

Ich habe aus Versehen eine Seite zuviel angelegt, nun ist der Pfad um zum Bereich Grafikdesign zu gelangen folgendermaßen:

Grafikdesign / Seite / Grafikdesign

Alle neuen Seiten werden nun mit einer Verschachtelung zuviel angezeigt. Kann ich das lösen im Nachhinein ohne alle Seiten neu anlegen zu müssen?

Bildschirm­foto 2023-05-25 um 11.18.07.png

in english
I accidentally created one page too many, now the path to get to the graphic design section is as follows:

Graphic Design / Page / Graphic Design

All new pages are now displayed with one nest too many. Can I solve this afterwards without having to recreate all the pages?

3 answers

0 votes
Kris Dewachter
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 25, 2023

@Denise Kopf ,

The page navigator should be in the left section of your screen when NOT editing a page. You will not see the navigator when you are editing a page.

Snip20230525_10.png

If you don't see the navigation bar, it might also be collapsed. Please click the collapse icon to open it (round icon with arrow in it).

Snip20230525_11.png 

Best regards,

kris

0 votes
Graham Twine
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 25, 2023

Hello @Denise Kopf ,

Welcome to the community.

Have you investigated how  to move a page?

This may be what you require

https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/move-and-reorder-pages-146407727.html

0 votes
Kris Dewachter
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 25, 2023

Hi @Denise Kopf ,

Yes you can move pages within the page structure. 

More information on how to move pages can be found here https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/move-copy-and-hide-pages/

The easiest way is to drag-and-drop the pages in the page tree navigator on the left side of the screen (see section "Reorder pages within a space" on the page menstioned above.

Best regards,

Kris

Denise Kopf May 25, 2023

Thanks Kris, but where do I find the tree navigator?
my confluence is in german, I switched the language to find it better but still not so easy

Graham Twine
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 25, 2023

On the page you want to move,the top right corner the ...

move-page.png

Like Denise Kopf likes this
Denise Kopf May 25, 2023

Bildschirm­foto 2023-05-25 um 11.54.47.png

e.g. I created this page called "Bilder Icons & Co finden" and when you take a look above, the path is Grafikdesign / Pages / Grafikdesign / ...

so question is how can I change that so far that I delete one "Grafikdesign"?
It is just one too much

Denise Kopf May 25, 2023

Do you think I should just pick "No parent"? Would that solve the problem?
So attached you see a screenshot what I get when I want to Move the page

Bildschirm­foto 2023-05-25 um 12.13.21.png

Graham Twine
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 25, 2023

If you pick no parent the page will move to the root of the space.

I think that is what you are attempting to do right?

Denise Kopf May 25, 2023

I think that is the solution, I want every page directly under the space »Grafikdesign«. this will not delete anything? except the wrong parent right?

Kris Dewachter
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 30, 2023

Hi @Denise Kopf ,

Not sure if you were able to fix this yet.

Moving the page will not delete anything. 

Best regards,

Kris

Denise Kopf May 30, 2023

Hi Kris,

thanks for your reply, actually I didn't found the time to solve it yet. Will discuss with my colleagues what will be the best idea and show them your solutions for it and then try it.

thanks so far
best regards

Denise

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events