Mask Data

Dale Smith January 6, 2022

Greetings!

Confluence Noob here. I want to mask, or otherwise hide, the last update by on an employee bio page we've created. I inherited this page so I do not know all the details of what & why the show last updated is visible to all employees.

Regards,

Dale

1 answer

1 vote
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 6, 2022

@Dale Smith welcome to Confluence! Don't worry we are all n00b's in the vast universe of possibilities that Confluence is!

Confluence is a super hero, but alas, has no masking powers. However there may be a few ways to accomplish what you are looking to do.

1. If this page does not need to be accessible or visible to others, you can restrict it to only those that need access. This would hide the contents from any eyes you don't want on the page.
  2. If it's an update you are trying to roll back, you can restore a previous version of the page by clicking on the ... at the top right of the page and selecting Page History. You can compare versions to find the one you want to restore to. After restoring a previous version the current version will become the last revision, so you can always go back to its present state.

pad.PNG

Unless you are looking for something else, in which case, reply here so I can continue to help you!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events