Markers not displaying their description

Arpit Gupta January 26, 2021

The markers in the Roadmap Planner macro are not displaying their description. I have added text to the description and it is viewable in the edit mode but when I publish the changes, the marker description are not displayed. It's really annoying. I have tried multiple times and on different browsers as well. 

Also, there's another issue with the marker. The last marker on the roadmap planner macro doesn't stay where I place it. After I publish the changes, the last marker moves to the left of where it was originally placed. 

Anyone experiencing these issues? And is there a resolution or workaround? I'm not sure why is this happening. Please help. 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 28, 2021

Hello @Arpit Gupta !

After I read the behavior you described, I believe that you are affected by the situation described in this report:

Currently, there is no workaround for this. I do encourage you to go over to the report and share your experience. Also, watching the report will keep you up to date with everything that is posted there.

Let us hear from you!

Arpit Gupta January 28, 2021

Hello Diego, 

Thanks for looking into this and sharing the link for the existing bug. I have voted and added a comment to it. Hoping to get a resolution soon. 

Best, 

Arpit 

Like Diego likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events