Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Macros not working on Personal Space

Edited

I want to make meeting notes in my personal space, and have the 'task report' & 'decision report' macros report macros summarize what has been put inside the meeting notes. These macros work fine everywhere, except on my personal space, where they list nothing.

Below a test child page I created, having 1 action item and 1 decision.

image.png

Then in the same space I create a page, containing the task report and decision report macros.

image.png

Here are the settings used for the Task Report. It says 'Current space', but why doesn't it show 'Action item 1'?

image.png

Here are the settings for the Decision Report:

image.png

Anyone have an idea how to get this working? Very frustrating to be honest.

2 answers

0 votes
Andy Gladstone Community Leader Jan 25, 2023

@Alex Andrien Welcome to the Atlassian community!

Can you also post a screenshot of how you have the action items and decisions listed on the page you are trying to pull the report from so I can attempt to assist?

Thanks.

Apologies, something went wrong with the first screenshot, I've added it now!

One thing which comes to my mind as a possible cause:  The pages were created very recently, and Confluence has not yet indexed them.  Sometimes this issue resolves after a short while.

Thanks for the reply!

I don't think this is the issue, I just made these as an example but I've had the same on other pages on my personal space. These test pages also are not showing the macros, and I would hope the indexing doesn't take hours.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS

Atlassian Community Events