Macros not appearing in page content

awu@keywcorp.com
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 9, 2018

Hi, we recently started having an issue where the macro boxes are not appearing in edit mode in the edit page content view. For example, if I add a macro, such as HTML, then publish the page, if I go back to that page to try to edit the content in the HTML macro, there is no macro box around it. I am include a screen shot mock up to help explain what I mean. I'm hoping this is some kind of setting.

test_noDivbox.png

1 answer

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 9, 2018

Hi,

The macro you are using for an example (Divbox) is provided by an add-on: Refined Theme for Confluence. If that and other RefinedWiki macros are misbehaving I will move your question to the Marketplace collection to get RefinedWiki involved.

If the issue is also occurring with macros bundled with Confluence, please provide an example. I realize you mentioned the HTML macro is not appearing in edit mode, could you post a screen shot of what that looks like?

Thanks,

Ann

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events