Macro/plugin to display restrictions on a page?

Stephen Hayden
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 5, 2012

Was wondering if there's a convenient way (macro? plugin?) to display restrictions on a page so that at a glance people know it is restricted to a group or specifc people?

Thanks!

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Adolfo Casari
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 5, 2012

I understand that there is a lock sign at the top of the page that shows the restrictions that apply to a page.

0 votes
Patrick_Vanhoof
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 26, 2015

That's true, but I think it would also be useful to have the possibility to display the restrictions on page so that no extra click is necessary. But that doesn't seem to exist (yet)?

Anne EQS
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 26, 2016

Agree, exactly what I was looking for

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events