Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macro for auto moving a page to another folder or adding a label?

Cheyenna Duggan April 22, 2022

Hi! I've searched, but not sure I'm using the right keywords. Is there any macro that allows me to automate moving a page to another folder or adding a label?

I'd like to add a button on a page template that anyone can click and that page will be labeled with a specific tag and moved into a specific folder, like a rule of sorts.

Thanks!

1 answer

1 vote
Bill Bailey
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 22, 2022

Hello @Cheyenna Duggan , not that I am aware of. You might be able to build a workflow to do what you want with comala-document-management but I don't know if it supports a move page function

Mike Rink
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 22, 2022

@Cheyenna Duggan @Bill Bailey Comala Document Management cannot do that natively, but it could be done with scripting; use Document Management to get a page into a state, then run a PowerScript that moves the pages in that state to a specific space. If you're just looking to move from a draft space to a published space, then many teams use Comala Document Management and Comala Publishing together.

(thanks for mentioning us, Bill!). 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events