Looking at creating great landing pages in Confluence, can someone help me with a template? and tips

Ashley Bird April 20, 2022

I am working on the architecture and design of Confluence- specifically landing pages. can someone help with this? I would love to see some great examples. This is without any added app support - just using confluence.

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ashley Bird April 22, 2022

This helps but I was hoping to see some examples of how people have creatively used Confluence and made landing pages. Thank you for your help! 

Srinatha T
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 22, 2022

@Ashley Bird , ok you can actually use the different templates which already exist. There are lot of macros available to enhance the look and feel. You can refer below pages

Have a good weekend. 

Like # people like this
Steffen Burzlaff _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 26, 2022

Hey @Ashley Bird 

we at K15t created some videos about Confluence and how to use it the best way, from our perspective.
We also have two videos which might help you.

The first one is about using specific macros to make your page more attractive to readers while the second one is about using macros to create an overview of your space or a section of the space.

I hope this is helping!

Cheers,
Steffen

Like # people like this
0 votes
Answer accepted
Srinatha T
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 21, 2022

Hi @Ashley Bird ,

Welcome to Atlassian community. 

You should go through this training on youtube which has some useful tips when creating page's. 

I hope the above info helps. Have a good day!

Thanks,

Srinath T

Srinatha T
Atlassian Team
April 21, 2022

@Ashley Bird , Also, you might want to check this page which has some macro suggestions as well. 

Thanks,

Srinath T

Like Ashley Bird likes this
Ashley Bird April 27, 2022

Hello -

Thank you! I appreciate these examples. These are very helpful.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events