List of all attachments on confluence (accross all Communites and Pages)

Mark Waitaminute
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 23, 2013

Hi -

Does anyone know a way to run a report (as a site Admin) that will show me all the attachments on our companies confluence site? We are doing some housecleaning.

We need the report to show the following information for each attachment

1) the name of the attachment

2) who uplaoded it (creator name)

3) Date uploaded

4) The name of the community it's in

5) The name of the page or child page it's in

We would then upload this report to Excel and filter it to show all the attachments a particular person uploaded to confluence accross all communites and pages within those communites.

Our Admin here is not to tech savy so hopefully we don't have to run a macro or write SQL code to do this. But if that's the only way can you show how step by step?

This is my first post here. You can also email me at mark.wayburn@diago.com

Any help would be much apprciated !!

4 answers

2 votes
Matthew J. Horn
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 23, 2013

Have you checked out the Attachment macro? Seems to do most of what you want, except "community", but I'm not sure what you mean by that. Here's a link:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Displaying+a+List+of+Attachments

1 vote
Greg Kullberg May 23, 2013

I was able to generate a similar report using (formerly CustomWare) ServiceRocket's Reporting plugin:

No files have been attached to this space.

You could remove the space filter, and then add any other filters / report columns you want. But that should give you what you're looking for.

0 votes
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 25, 2013
0 votes
Mark Waitaminute
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 23, 2013

Just wanted to add

My email is mark.wayburn@diageo.com

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events