List Pages - Tree View not showing all pages in space

Jeanmarie McFadden March 4, 2013

When I go to Browse - Pages - List Pages - Tree View in one of our spaces, not all of the pages in the space are shown. Specifically, the home page and all its children are missing. I can find the pages when I go to List Pages - Alphabetical View. We have restarted our Confluence instance, but no luck. This problem is only happening in the one space.

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
NK March 7, 2013

Hi,

Have you checked the Parent page and child pages that are being set to the pages missing from the tree?

Guess its not being set properly.

-Nikhil

Jeanmarie McFadden March 12, 2013

I ran a report using reporting and scaffolding for the parent pages of one of the children pages in this space and in a space that was behaving normally. In the problem area, the home page was not the top parent, there was a mystery page called "Top Page" showing up above the home page. This was not the case for the space that was behaving correctly.

Top Page was a page that had been used as the top parent during construction so that we could apply restrictions easily. I had moved the home page out from under this page and deleted "Top Page" a month ago and it isn't clear why it suddenly decided to mess up the page view. But I restored it from the trash, then moved the home page out from under it again and all is fixed.

Thanks for your help!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events