Links to attachments on a page changing to link of the page itself

Mike Buchanan November 5, 2018

I am running Confluence Server 6.6.1.  We upgraded to this version a few months ago and occasionally, a user is reporting a page where the links to PDF attachments no longer work.  The links are still there but they are just linking to the page the person is on, not the attachment.  The attachments are still available and can be re-linked in the page but it is annoying to have to do this.  We have not been able to replicate the problem.  When I look at the page history on a page like this, there is no version of the page that has the links working correctly.  It feels like this is related to our upgrade but I've only seen it on 3 or 4 pages.  Has anyone else experienced this behavior?

Thanks,

Mike

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 12, 2018

Hi Mike,

It sounds like you might have run into this bug:

This issue was fixed in 6.6.3 AND 6.7.2. If you are on 6.6.3 or later (excluding 6.7.0 and 6.7.1) and are experiencing new issues, then please raise a support case.

I would recommend upgrading to 6.6.3 or later (excluding 6.7.0 and 6.7.1 as above) and if you continue to have the issue, you can reach out to support.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events