Link ToC to headings under different tabs

Supriya Suresh December 6, 2019

Hello, I need to link the table of contents to headings in a way that when users click on the heading in ToC, the user should be redirected to that section. These sections might be under different tabs. (Please refer the picture). Also, the ToC is created automatically using a macro.

Edit: The user is in the Roadmap tab, goes to ToC and clicks on Abstract (content under a different tab). The User is not redirected to the Abstract contentTabs.png

4 answers

1 vote
Greg Woods February 17, 2023

Did you ever resolve this one? I have the same issue.

0 votes
Dominic Lagger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 20, 2023

Hi @Supriya Suresh 

It seems, you are using a third party app. Please contact the app creator and ask for a solution. 

Regards, Dominic

Greg Woods February 21, 2023

Ok, I'll try that thanks. Although I have a feeling I'll be passed between the two macro creators

Justina June 22, 2023

@Greg Woods , did you have any luck? I have exactly the same issue here

Greg Woods June 22, 2023

I'm afraid not. I adjusted my template to not use it

0 votes
Avin Deb June 19, 2020

Even I am facing the exact same problem. Seems like a long-running bug that no one has yet bothered to fix.

0 votes
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 6, 2019

Hi @Supriya Suresh

The table of contents macro will work as you suggested - although not sure what you are referring to as tabs - could you clarify?

You mention a screenshot above - could you attach this?

Ste

Supriya Suresh December 9, 2019

@Stephen Wright _Elabor8_ , Sorry. I did not realize the picture was not attached. I have now added a picture and a sample scenario.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events