Like to create a space with my application name how can i do it and I am from GE healthcare

tummalapalli pavani September 7, 2018

Like to create a space with my application name how can i do it and I am from GE healthcare server is 6.6 which we currently using to our company.

but it should be like below

https://devcloud.swcoe.ge.com/devspace/display/SmartFE/ 

2 answers

0 votes
tummalapalli pavani September 8, 2018

How can I know. My Administrator I am. Not sure nd non of my colleague's as well. 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 8, 2018

There might be a "contact admins" in the help or footer.  If not, then there really is no choice than to ask other users.  Start with the person who gave you access.

tummalapalli pavani September 8, 2018

Okay thank you very much of the help let me get him your help is really appreciated 😊

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 7, 2018

You will need to make sure your Confluence is running on https://devcloud.swcoe.ge.com/devspace then create a space with key smartfe

tummalapalli pavani September 7, 2018

Yes it is running on it and i got to know that I need to be a space admin to create a space. So who can provide me that access. 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 8, 2018

Your administrators need to add you to a group with the global permission of "create spaces" (or a group that has admin rights)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events