Licence could not be verified diplayed on pages after upgrade to 500 users

Systems Solution Lab May 19, 2014

We just upgraded Confluence and associated plugins from 100 to 500 users. For the most part everything is fine. However, on quite a few pages that use Ad Hoc Workflows, the content is replaced by a message that says: "The license could not be verified: This license supports 100 users but the Atlassian license allows 500". It seems to be confined to one particular space but not all pages within the space are affected. Is there a way to find out what license it's talking about or how to fix it?

Confluence 4.2.1 and Ad Hoc Workflows 4.3.8

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Yep, there it is in the log file. I apparently missed upgrading the Scaffolding plugin.

Thank you,

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 20, 2014

well. Please, mark my answer as accepted.

Thanks,

Fabio

0 votes

I had already updated the license for Ad Hoc Workflows and the system recognizes it as a valid license.

Anything else I can check?

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 19, 2014

Any error message on the log file? Are u sure that this error is associated to Ad Hoc Workflow? Do you use other not-free plugins?

Let me know,

Fabio

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 19, 2014

Hello DOn,

did you put the new license into confluence? It seems that you didn't update your add-on new license under Confluence Administration -> Add-ons -> Manage Add-Ons

If not, locate your Ad hoc workflow and update License Key.

Hope this helps,

Fabio

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events