Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Jira to confluence connectivity on kubernetes cluster

Hi Team,

I have installed jira & confluence servers as a pods in kubernetes cluster. Both are running fine and able to access through a ingress from internet.

but when I am trying to configure confluence to use jira user directory i am getting below error: I suspect its due to correct IP not being white listed

Connection test failed. Response from the server:
com.atlassian.crowd.exception.ApplicationPermissionException: Forbidden (403) Encountered a "403 - Forbidden" error while loading this page. client.forbidden.exception Go to Jira home

I have whitelisted below IPs in jira user sever but still unable to succeed.

Need your help in advising how can I make Jira authenticate confluence pod ? how to identify confluence Pod's outgoing IP which has to be configured in Jira for whitelisting,

Thanks in advance

3 answers

0 votes
Brant Schroeder Community Leader Mar 23, 2022

@Bashayr Alabdullah I never heard back from @Krishna Desai so I am not sure if this was resolved.

Yevhen Atlassian Team Mar 23, 2022

I'd suggest checking access log and looking at IP there. It can be your ingress pod IP or a node IP. In any case, I guess whitelisting a CIDR is a way to go.

@Krishna Desai@Brant Schroeder did you find the solution? I've the same!

0 votes
Brant Schroeder Community Leader Nov 23, 2021

@Krishna Desai 

Were you able to resolve this issue?

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events