Jira Macro in Confluence - Unable to see all issues within an Epic

RFL May 18, 2023

Hi, 

I have a strange issue in confluence - I'm using the Jira macro to import tickets into my confluence table, but I can only see about 14 individual issues at once before it cuts them off. I've confirmed this by searching for multiple epics, using either JQL or filters, and it only returns about 14 tasks in the window no matter what I search, which makes it pretty much unusable since I want to go through and select specific tickets within the epic. 

Does anyone know a work around? I've never used this before so it's possible I'm not doing it correctly, but it's feeling like a bug. Here's a screenshot of the problem, it cuts off the last ticket but I can't scroll down any further.

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Confluence Jira Macro.png

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 5, 2023

@RFL The macro has a limit to what it can show to help facilitate performance.  I do not know of any workaround.  

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 25, 2024

@RFL can you accept the answer to help others?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events