cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira Filter Results macro is not displayed correctly on Confluence Cloud page

Tom Williams
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 2, 2019

Hi, 

Has anyone seen this happening before, I think it's caused by using the new Confluence editing "improvements"? I'm using Confluence Cloud and the Jira Filter Results macro should be displaying 21 results here...JiraFilterResults_ConfluenceCloud.png

2 answers

0 votes
Tom Williams
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 16, 2019

Hi Shannon, 

Thanks for the reply. 

No the screenshot is not cutting off the bottom of the macro. It appears there is an issue around the frame the macro is being placed in on the confluence page. 

The JQL returns the full set of results expected. 

This is not user specific or related to permissions. 

Happy to have a screenshare if useful. 

Tom

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 19, 2019

Tom,

Thank you for confirming that. The macro shouldn't be loading from a frame, do you mean you're using an iFrame here? Otherwise, it should just display the Jira Issues Macro without a frame.

Are both Jira and Confluence on the same Cloud instance? Can you replicate the same issue across any Jira Issues Macro and any filter?

I would recommend raising a ticket with our Cloud Support Team for this. I am not able to screen-share with you via Community Support, but our Cloud team has access to your instance and can investigate this directly to see what might be causing it.

Regards,

Shannon

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 16, 2019

Hello Tom,

Welcome to Atlassian Community. It's nice to meet you.

I have not yet seen anything like that in the new editor. In your screenshot, the Jira Issues Macro looks a bit cut off. Is it just your screenshot or does it appear that way on the page?

Does the same JQL query or filter in Jira show the right number of results for the same user when they are logged into Jira? I assume that the user in Confluence has a Jira license and has permissions to see all of the issues returned by the JQL query, or that the results are open to anonymous users?

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events