JQL Question

Silke Auer November 7, 2017

Hi all,

I have a problem with a link in confluence. I want to make a Blueprint, where I can see all issues, which my team solved last week.

project = "Entwicklung" AND status was "done"  DURING ('2017-10-30', '2017-11-05') AND status = "done"   

The problem is, that I see all issues, but I want to see the ones, that are solved last week.

I cannot find the error.     

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 7, 2017

Hi Silke,

try the following:

status changed to done DURING ('2017-10-30', '2017-11-05') AND status = done

1 vote
Silke Auer November 7, 2017

Thanks for your help ;)

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 7, 2017

You're welcome :-)

Balasubramanyan murugan February 19, 2018

@Thomas Schlegel Can you help me to query, Number issue created by "USER" during last week, please. I tried this project = "Online Application v4" AND reporter = suyambu AND During ("2018-02-19", "2018-02-23")   But not working :(

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 20, 2018

Hi @Balasubramanyan murugan,

this should do it:

project = "Online Application v4" and reporter = suyambu and createdDate > 2018-02-19 AND createddate < 2018-02-23

BTW, please do not post new questions as answers to older questions. Your question isn't easy to find that way. Thank you. 

Balasubramanyan murugan February 20, 2018

Sorry... i thougt so. But thanks it works

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 20, 2018

No problem, @Balasubramanyan murugan, you're welcome

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events