Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JIRA Macro into an array

Geoff Spozetta January 15, 2017

Hi All,

I'm wondering if there's a simple way to feed the output of a JIRA Macro into an array. I'm currently looking at creating an SVG IMG that changes dependent on the amount of cases on a JQL query that are in to do/in progress/done). 

Any help that could be provided would be excellent

Kind Regards,

Geoff

1 answer

0 votes
TomC
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 16, 2017

@Geoff Spozetta

I'm not sure this is what you're asking (your tags are all around Confluence, but your question is about JIRA which I'm not as familiar with), but I asked one of my JIRA Experts and they suggested a product called Query Feed for JiraPlug-in Developer's Page   |     Atlassian Marketplace Page

As for visualizing JIRA issues, they have another interesting plugin called Visualizer for JIRA.

Cheers,

Tom

Rob Woodgate
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 16, 2017

Hi Tom,

Geoff is referring to the JIRA Issue macro in Confluence (although your answer may well work for him smile)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events