Issues with Excel+ for Confluence

Abbie.Alcock April 1, 2022

Hi,

I am trying to insert an excel spreadsheet using Excel+ for Confluence but keep getting an 

500 Internal Server Error - can anyone help?

1 answer

2 votes
Katerina Kovriga _Stiltsoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 1, 2022

Hi @Abbie.Alcock ,

Are we talking about a 3rd party app? Have you tried to reach to their support?

Abbie.Alcock April 1, 2022

Hi Katerina, 

I am using the Excel+ For Confluence, so yes it is a 3rd party app.

They were my next port of call if the community couldn't help.

Alternatively, any advice / recommendations on an excel app for Confluence would be appreciated.

Thanks

Katerina Kovriga _Stiltsoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 1, 2022

We also develop the app that adds a lot of Excel functions to Confluence - you may check the Table Filter and Charts for Confluence add-on.

You'll be able to filter, aggregate, visualize and perform calculations with manually created tables and tabular Confluence macros (Page Properties Report, Jira Issues, Content Report Table) and create fully functional spreadsheets right on Confluence pages.

To connect your CSV files and Google Spreadsheets to Confluence, you may use the Table from CSV macro. These recreated tables can be further filtered, aggregated, etc. right in Confluence.

We'll be also glad to organize a live demo for you - please book an available time slot here.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events