Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with migration from Confluence server to cloud

Nibu Thomas January 16, 2020

We are migrating some of our spaces from confluence server(v6.15) to cloud. I've downloaded the migration assistant, but when I try to follow it, I get stuck at the Choose your destination cloud site. It does not list our site even though I've logged into the cloud instance. I'm an admin on both.

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 21, 2020

Hi Nibu, 

Could you please confirm if you tried to click on the Choose Cloud Site option, selected your cloud site from the dropdown and select the checkbox which asks about Allow Atlassian to access migration data to your cloud site?

Screenshot 2020-01-21 at 17.11.10.png

Screenshot 2020-01-21 at 17.16.21.png

-Sri Kumar 
Atlassian Support | Migrations

Nibu Thomas January 21, 2020

Yes, that is correct. I was able to figure this out. Looks like they didn't give me site admin access. Once they gave me site admin access, I was able to see the value of our cloud site in the Migrating to drop-down menu.

Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 21, 2020

Hi Nibu,
Thanks for the confirmation, Let us know if you face any other issue or have any other queries. 

-Sri

Like Maria Christensson likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events