Is there an "Resolve" option for page comments?

Gary Mestone
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 1, 2019

I know there is a "Resolve" option for inline comments; but I have been asked if the same option is available for page comments. I have searched and could not find anywhere that shows that option exists for page comments.   

I am just looking for verification that no "resolve" option exists for page comments. If it does exist, can you provide details how to get that option to show?

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Christensen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 1, 2019

I don't believe this exists on page comments, no. I believe this is unique to inline comments - generally, I use inline comments for feedback questions on the page and page comments as an overall discussion forum for the topic at hand. As a sort of workaround, you could reply to the comments you've "resolved," I guess.

I do see the benefits of having a resolve option on page comments, but that doesn't exist today. Might be a good feature request to submit!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events