Is there a way to edit RSS feed macro?

Sven Giesemann April 18, 2018

I would like to change the design of the RSS feed. Removing table border and the bold font. Is there a way to edit the macro?

1 answer

0 votes
Patrick Cartier [Candylio]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 18, 2018

Hello @Sven Giesemann,

In order to do this you will need to create your own user macro.  You cannot edit existing macros outside of their visible parameters.

Sven Giesemann April 18, 2018

Thank you for your answer. As I am not a developer and rather new to Confluence: Can I copy the macro and change its behaviour to adjust it to my needs?

Patrick Cartier [Candylio]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 18, 2018

I looked around a bit for a copy of the code for the macro but couldn't find much.  I'd be interested to see if anyone else can find anything, if not maybe try looking into this plugin from K15t.  I read somewhere they have a way to edit a blogpost RSS feed so maybe it can do more.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.k15t.scroll.scroll-viewport/server/overview

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events