It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Is there a way to configure notifications so you're alerted when a page HASN'T been edited recently?

It's important that information is kept up to date, but it's hard to keep track of every single page. I need to know when something hasn't been updated in a few days/a week/etc. but I can't find any way to be notified of this. Is there a way to update my notifications so that I know which pages aren't being accessed or updated? Or is there an extensions that I could install that would help with this?

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Dear Elizabeth,

I’m not aware of any native functions. However you could check the Archiving app from the Marketplace.

kind regards 

Andreas

Hi Elizabeth,

Have you looked at Comala Document Control or Comala Document Management for Confluence? I think that the 'Content Expiry Workflow' may suit your requirement.

Please note that I work at Comalatech and there are other Atlassian apps on the Marketplace that may also suit your requirements.

All the best

Elena - Project Manager @ Comalatech

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

Lessons and Learnings: Six Months of Working Remote [Discussion]

Hey there, folks! For most of us, the past six months- yes, you read that right- have been a journey. More people than ever before have pivoted to working remotely, and navigating being on-scre...

8,501 views 6 6
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you