Is there a time control widget in confluence?

maria paula nino December 2, 2014

5 answers

0 votes
maria paula nino December 4, 2014

All my team is in confluence, and I would like to know how long take each task that they are doing, for example, how much time would it take to create the profile of a client. I´m looking for some add-on that let me control the timing by task. Thanks!

0 votes
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 2, 2014

Please provide some explanation of what you are looking for?

0 votes
maria paula nino December 2, 2014

Thanks Davin, I would like to know how much time takes to make each task.

0 votes
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 2, 2014

What do you mean by a time control widget? Are you looking for an add-on that will control publishing time, or are you looking to just publish a calendar to a page? A little explanation would help.

0 votes
Rodrigo Girardi Adami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 2, 2014

Hi Maria,

I could find this plugin in Market Place however it's supported just for Confluence 4.2.

You may want to check the market place for other plugins that might suit your needs. As far as I know, Confluence doesn't come with this functionality bundled.

Cheers,

Rodrigo

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events