Is possible to access “Components” system field, it’s values updated in Jira Project into confluence

Manjunatha K R April 19, 2017

Is it possible to access “Components” system field and it’s values updated in a specific Jira Project in a Confluence space or page?

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 19, 2017

Define what you mean by "access"?  Read it?  If so, then yes, have a look at the JIRA macros in Confluence.

Manjunatha K R April 19, 2017

Nic,

Thanks for your prompt response.

I will try to explain my requirement in Confluence page briefly as below:

I will be capturing my all product requirements in a table format with the below explained column details - first column is "Requirement key", followed by "Tittle" column, "Description" column, "Related Business requirement key to be linked" column and "Impacted components" column as last.

In this last column i,e "Impacted components", I need to read the “Components” system field, it’s values and update one (or multiple) of the value applicable against each requirements in the requirement table.

- Manju

Manjunatha K R May 5, 2017

Hi Nic,

I tried to get some add-ons for confluence to create a Drop down menu with pre-defined values updated in it and In confluence page, we should able to use this Drop down and user should able to select (i,e multiple values selection) against each requirement in the table format.

I tried Easy Drop down menu, Scaffolding Forms, HTML macros - but didn't work for me.

Please suggest if you have any other inputs.

- Manju

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events