It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage
  • Community
  • Products
  • Confluence
  • Questions
  • Is it somehow possible to include attachments from subpages? Doing this would allow to have a list of all attachments from the space on the main page, and from there would allow download of all attachments of all pages of this space ...

Is it somehow possible to include attachments from subpages? Doing this would allow to have a list of all attachments from the space on the main page, and from there would allow download of all attachments of all pages of this space ...

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Attachments Macro

Is it somehow possible to include attachments from subpages? Doing this would allow to have a list of all attachments from the space on the main page, and from there would allow download of all attachments of all pages of this space ... For me that would be a big help as I need to provide documentation from Confluence to external parties.

2 answers

Thanks Joanna for your input. I know that option, and basically that is what I am looking for, but it does not allow me to download all attachments. If that would be the case: perfect ...

are you looking for something like a button to download all attachments at the same time?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Introducing Confluence Cloud and Jira Software Cloud Premium

Wherever you are in your team’s journey , our goal is to support your big ambitions. We’re a cloud-first company with the mission of unleashing the potential of every team, and to address the range ...

616 views 4 17
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you