• Community
  • Products
  • Confluence
  • Questions
  • Is it somehow possible to include attachments from subpages? Doing this would allow to have a list of all attachments from the space on the main page, and from there would allow download of all attachments of all pages of this space ...

Is it somehow possible to include attachments from subpages? Doing this would allow to have a list of all attachments from the space on the main page, and from there would allow download of all attachments of all pages of this space ...

Klaus-Peter Beck May 27, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Attachments Macro

Is it somehow possible to include attachments from subpages? Doing this would allow to have a list of all attachments from the space on the main page, and from there would allow download of all attachments of all pages of this space ... For me that would be a big help as I need to provide documentation from Confluence to external parties.

2 answers

0 votes
Klaus-Peter Beck May 27, 2016

Thanks Joanna for your input. I know that option, and basically that is what I am looking for, but it does not allow me to download all attachments. If that would be the case: perfect ...

joanna ransome-wallis May 27, 2016

are you looking for something like a button to download all attachments at the same time?

0 votes
joanna ransome-wallis May 27, 2016

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events