Is it possible to watch a space but ignore certain pages?

Sam Williams
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 12, 2018

I'm watching an entire space for important updates to a project, but there are a few pages that are not relevant to me and that also get updated frequently (e.g. a calendar page for another team), effectively resulting in me being spammed with useless e-mail notifications and being unable to filter out what is really important.

I can stop watching the entire space, but then I have to go back to subscribe to 99% of the pages that I actually want to watch.

Is it possible to continue watching the entire space, but just stop receiving notifications for individual pages?

1 answer

0 votes
Manon Soubies-Camy _Modus Create_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 12, 2018

Hello Sam,

You have two options to stop watching individual pages:

• You can click on your avatar > Profile > Watches and click on Stop watching on each page you want to. I guess it's the easiest way if you have a lot of pages you need to stop watching.
  • Or you can go to each page you want to stop watching and click on the Eye icon to unwatch.

- Manon

Sam Williams
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 12, 2018

Hi Manon,

Thanks for the suggestions, but I already tried those and that's exactly what I can't do.

I'm not watching lots of individual pages that I want to unsubscribe from - I am watching the entire space.

In order to unsubscribe from a single page, I have to unsubscribe from the whole space and then re-subscribe to all of the other individual pages that I do want to watch.

I'm looking for a simple way to unsubscribe from a single page in a space.

Thanks,

Sam

Like Alexander Kalatsky likes this
Manon Soubies-Camy _Modus Create_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 12, 2018

Hi Sam,

Indeed sorry, it was working on my Confluence but I'm an administrator and it looks like I don't have the same result as regular users. Looking at this suggestion, it seems that there isn't any solution to your issue - interested to see what others will suggest to bypass this!

Like Susan Ostreicher likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events