Is it possible to share all users, i.e. use group "confluence-users"?

Vladimír Kutálek
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 10, 2015

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Emailing a Page

Is it possible to share all users, i.e. use group "confluence-users"?

I can share to group(s), user(s) but not only to this group :-( Is it somehow blocked? How can I unblock this group for share? In the best case just for administrators, not for all users.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mallmann
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 11, 2015

Hello Vladimír,

There's an existing bug for this behaviour right here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-33616

In this case I'd recommend you to add this bug to your watch list so you'll be updated when the status of the bug changes and any other notifications related to that bug.

I hope it helps,

Eduardo

0 votes
Jonas Andersson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 11, 2015

In the meantime a workaround would be to create a generic account with your default all@your.organisation address as the mailing address. This "user" will never login, but simply be used as a "make everyone a watcher" or simply share a page with everyone..

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events